Zebra Technologies has launched the new ZT600 and ZT510 industrial printers designed to withstand the harshest environments while delivering print quality and uptime.
The company has also announced Printer Profile Manager Enterprise, a browser-based remote printer management solution for Zebra Link-OS enabled printers that greatly reduces cost and management time.
The next-generation ZT610 and ZT620 maintain Zebra’s legacy of producing durable, reliable printers with fast print speeds that increase productivity in the retail, manufacturing, transportation and logistics and healthcare industries.
KEY FACTS – ZT600-Series and ZT510 Printers
- Building on the success of the Xi4 series, the ZT600 printer series offers new user-friendly features like simplified media and ribbon loading, a highly visible color display that shares printer status, and guided multi-media help that indicate errors to help users resolve issues quickly and increase printer uptime.
- The ZT600 series runs Link-OS applications designed to streamline device deployment, network connectivity, daily use, and routine maintenance to optimise productivity.
- Printer Profile Manager Enterprise enables IT staff to maintain Link-OS- enabled printers with the most up-to-date security and makes it easy to remotely manage, troubleshoot and configure fleets of Zebra printers from a single location, reducing operational expenses.
- Zebra is also introducing the cost-effective ZT510 printer, ideal for applications that require a basic feature set, yet exceed expectations of high-quality printing and durability.
- Zebra printers work best with Zebra Certified Supplies, including thermal labels, tags and stock RFID identifiers, are available to help ensure consistency, while lowering total cost of ownership and optimising printer performance.
“Industrial printers play an essential role in a highly efficient supply chain, allowing enterprises to track every single component or asset from assembly to delivery and aftersales service,” said Jason Low, APAC lead for Specialty Printing Group, Zebra Technologies.
“The ZT600 and ZT500 series printers provide unparalleled quality, durability, and performance that can withstand any tough environments. Coupled with our Link-OS and the Printer Profile Manager Enterprise, Zebra is making printers easier to network, use, deploy, maintain, and troubleshoot, ultimately improving productivity and operational efficiency.”