Gates Australia as part of Gates Industrial Corp. plc, a global provider of application-specific fluid power and power transmission solutions, introduces the next generation of premium hydraulics with the new Gates MXT™ family of hoses. This innovative, patent-pending product line is a lighter weight and more flexible solution that meets or exceeds a wide range of industry standards, and addresses both replacement market and original equipment manufacturer needs. It is designed for applications across industries such as agriculture, mining, construction and other end-markets with demanding performance requirements.
“We have been focused on enhancing our product development and manufacturing capabilities, and MXT™ is a great example of how these investments are starting to pay off,” said Ivo Jurek, CEO of Gates Industrial. “This innovative new product further demonstrates our ongoing dedication to push the boundaries of applied materials science and manufacturing processes to deliver solutions that meet the evolving needs of our customers.”
“Our customers have been telling us they want lighter, more flexible and easier-to-handle products that address multiple industry standards. They are seeking to enhance the performance of their machines, simplify their engineering processes, improve operational efficiencies and streamline inventory with a simplified selection of replacement products that can be used on virtually any original equipment platform,” said Tom Pitstick, CMO and SVP of Product Line Management for Gates Industrial. “MXT™ delivers on these needs and adds value to our customers beyond just premium product performance.”
Gates MXT Features
- More flexible with an average of 40 percent decreased force-to-bend (compared to similar Gates products), allowing for faster and more ergonomic installation
- Up to 30 percent lighter weight for improved fuel efficiency, easier handling and reduced shipping costs
- Meets or exceeds multiple industry standards, covering approximately 90 percent of the hydraulic wire braid product applications
- Tested to exceed 600,000 impulse cycles – three times greater than industry standards
- Designed to work exclusively with Gates MegaCrimp™ couplings
Gates MXT™ is the latest addition to the Gates MegaSys™ product portfolio, a complete hydraulic hose and coupling system, and is available now in Australia and New Zealand as well as globally.
Company: Gates Industrial
Phone: +61 3 9797 9688.