Backplane Systems Technology has presented Neousys Technology’s fanless computer, Nuvo-5026E, featuring a dual PCIE expansion slot cassette, powered by an Intel 6th generation core processor and including the i3, i5, and i7 series.
The Nuvo-5026E’s dual PCIe slots enhance expansion abilities while preserving all practical features such as ruggedness, performance, and versatility. The expandability makes Nuvo-5026E more adaptable to various application needs, while the two PCle slots in the patented Expansion Cassette are easy to access for PCIe card installation—without the need to disassemble the system.
It supports LGA1151 6th Gen Core processors, and offers processor selection flexibility from Core i7 to Celeron according to your performance needs and operating environment. It also offers plenty of I/O functions such as 6x GbE, 4x USB3.0, 3x COM ports, and triple independent display. In addition, Neousys’ MezIO interface can also further expand system I/Os, offering up to 11x COM ports, 10x GbE, 8x USB3.0, 32x DIO, or ignition power control by installing an optional MezIO module.
In all, the Nuvo-5026E is an expandable and flexible platform with numerous I/O functions for various industrial applications.
- Intel® 6th Gen Core™ i7/i5/i3 LGA1151 35W/65W
- Dual PCIe x8 Slots in Patented Expansion Cassette
- MezIO™ Interface for Easy Function Expansion
- Rugged, -25°C to +70°C Fanless Operation
- 6x GbE Ports, Supporting 9.5 KB Jumbo Frame
- Up to 32 GB, DDR4-2133 SODIMM
- Accommodates 2x 2.5″ SATA HDD/ SSD with RAID 0/1 Support
- VGA/DVI/DP Triple Independent Display, Supporting 4K2K Resolution
Company: Backplane Systems Technology
Phone: (02) 9457 6400