- $50 billion Future Submarines and the construction site for the $35 billion Future Frigates.
- additive manufacturing
- advanced manufacturing
- Asia Pacific
- Bluescope Steel
- Cad Cam Design
- Caltex Australia
- energy consumption
- IBIS World
- Maritime Engineering
- Prime minister Malcolm Turnbull
- Renewable Energy
- viva energy
- Small regional manufacturers aiming high
In regional Victoria a couple of smaller manufacturers in diverse industries are demonstrating the benefits that can flow from a strong focus on customer service, lean and innovative operations, and business plans based on continuing growth.
- Manufacturing lags behind in economic recovery
Australian manufacturers are lagging other industries in the economic recovery, but growth is on the way. Sarah Falson writes.
- Aluminium profile that performs for Ferrari
Australis Engineering is excited to announce that we are now the exclusive Australian and New Zealand agents for ALUSIC aluminium profile and accessories.
- The young worker: OH&S promise and peril
Young workers can hold much promise for your companies’ future but they can also create huge problems. In the end, it is up to you and your supervisors to determine the outcome.