- SEW-EURODRIVE to launch X Series Agitator range at AIMEX
The new application gear units for agitators will be showcased by SEW-EURODRIVE at the upcoming Asia-Pacific International Mining Exhibition in September.
- Economic & Environmental Benefits of Energy Efficient Motors
With Australian industry continuing to seek ways to minimise costs, it is also being faced with the need to adhere to regulated efficiency standards and levels in Australia and worldwide. As a result, the industry has a serious need for energy efficient technology that satisfies both requirements.
- DriveACADEMY training program raises level of expertise among users
SEW-EURODRIVE has launched the 2015 calendar for its nation-wide motor and drive training program, DriveACADEMY.
- SEW-EURODRIVE extends S12 safety option for MOVIFIT decentralised drive inverters
SEW-EURODRIVE is now offering the integrated S12 safety option for its MOVIFIT decentralised drive inverters.
- SEW-EURODRIVE to showcase complete drive solutions at Foodpro 2014
SEW-EURODRIVE is all set to showcase a comprehensive offering of drive solutions at the upcoming Foodpro 2014 in Melbourne.